15 November 2011

Totally Awesome Tunes Tuesday| Sad Songs

It's time for another Totally Awesome Tunes Tuesday! Last week I asked you to send me your favorite songs to cry to and I was delighted to find my inbox full of good tunes. These songs are all new to me, so I'm so excited that my little plan to music swap is actually working! Check out the sad song picks from this week:

Autumn from Stay Gold, Autumn shared:

November by Azure Ray


Demie from Punctuation Mark shared:

Problem Queen by Danger Mouse and Norah Jones


Amanda from Simple Girl, Simple Pleasures shares:

Keep Breathing by Ingrid Michaelson


World Spins Madly On by The Weepies


This week's Tuesday Tunes topic: "Road Trip Playlist." I want all the tunes you can't drive 5 miles without!

Send me a link to the YouTube video for the song and a picture of the artist and I'll post them here next Tuesday for another music swap day!

Email all entries to culture_connoisseur(at)yahoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. I bесame intегesting in геading this when I
    reaԁ the ѕummarу, but І hadn't heard much about it, so I didn't aԁԁ іt
    too my Book Review list.
    Anyway, after youг revieω, I will be sure to ԁο so!
    my web site :: book promotion

    ReplyDelete