04 November 2010

Autumn in My Oven

     Unfortunately, living in Central Florida means that 85% of the year we experience summer weather and the other 15% skips right ahead to "winter." My state cuts autumn out completely! This scientific phenomena requires that I adapt autumn to the confines of my home, a project I take very seriously and work diligently toward as soon as the Halloween decor goes on sale.

     This "fall" I decided to kick things off with one of my favorite holiday recipes- Pumpkin Bread. This recipe has been in my family for generations, and as a result has become top secret. No recipe to share, but the pictures are sure to put you in the spirit for colored leaves, cool breezy evenings and, if you are like me, an Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong mixtape. Nothing says fall like Ella's "Autumn in New York."

No comments:

Post a Comment