24 November 2011

Thanksgiving- A Reflection

                                                                       Source: designbykelli.com via Kelli on Pinterest


Good morning and happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you are all huddled up around a table with family this beautiful day and will have many beautiful memories to share come Monday.

We arrived here safely in Pennsylvania and are freezing are buns off! I don't know how you northerners live in these temperatures half of the year! You have got thick blood! We enjoyed breakfast around the table trading stories and John and I just went on a golf cart drive around the Christmas tree farm. I can't wait to share pictures with you all.

These days our culture tends to focus more on the turkey and stuffing and less on the actual meaning of the holiday. So I'm drawn here today to share how thankful I am for the life I've been given, the family I was born to, and for each and every one of you that enrich my life in such a real way. I know that we're only "friends," but I feel like I have gotten to know so many of you and I'm thankful for all of your thoughts and points of view, your input, and your encouragement through this last year. It's the community here that keeps me coming back each day and I'm so thankful for the day I first hit "post" and started on a wonderful journey with all of you.

Happy Thanksgiving, friends! I wish all the best to you and yours.

Love,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment