29 November 2011

Totally Awesome Tunes Tuesday: Road Trip Music

It's time for another Totally Awesome Tunes Tuesday! Last week I asked you to send me your favorite songs to drive to and I have to say that you all have such excellent taste! Love the oldies here. I tend to go back for good road trip music too, as you'll see...Check out the road trip song picks from this week:

From Meghan at Wishful Thinking:

Click to hear: My Favorite Game by The Cardigans

From Christina at The Olive Tree:

Click to hear: Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson

Click to hear: I Want You Back by Jackson 5

 From Emmet Katherine at Hippie Lace:

Click to hear: Any tunes by Joel Plaskett


From Hannah at Culture Connoisseur:

Click to hear: Impossible Germany by Wilco

Click to hear: Killer Queen by Queen

Click to hear: The Long Black Veil by Johnny Cash





Next week's topic is Christmas themed! I want your all-time favorite Christmas tunes, even the silly ones that people might point and laugh at you for. 

Email the link to the  YouTube song to me at culture_connoisseur(at)yahoo.com


1 comment:

  1. I became inteгestіng іn rеading this when I гead the summary, but ӏ hadn't heard much about it, so I didn't аdd it tοο mу Book Review liѕt.
    Anywау, after your reviеw, I ωill be ѕure tο
    do ѕo!

    ReplyDelete