01 December 2011

Baby, It's Cold Outside

VIA

It's December which means I can officially wish you all a Merry Christmas! I woke up this morning to temperatures of 47 degrees! Not bad for Orlando, Florida. It looks like Father Christmas has come early and he's piling on the Christmas spirit here in sunny o-town.

I love the cold down here (we only get a month of so of it), but now that I'm running that means I'm freezing my little patootie off in running shorts. Over the Thanksgiving holiday my aunt gave me an early Christmas present- a giftcard to Kohl's. As luck would have it, I already had my eye on something and snatched it up as soon as we got back into town...


FILA Running Tights


I got them for a good deal, too! When I went to the gym on my lunch break the other day I thought I would try them out. Hey, it was cold outside, so it was a good excuse! Note to self- just because it is cold outside does not mean that it will be cold in the gym. I was sweating up a storm! Lesson learned.

Anyways, since it's Christmas time, I thought I would share some other items on my "want" list for Santa this year. And if someone wants to secretly send this link to my husband, too, I wouldn't complain. ; )



Great for running in the dark! Women's Tri-Viz LED Running Hat



Nike Women's Storm Fly Jacket



FILA Running Shorts


A few more pairs of Thorlo Experia CoolMax Socks

Vibrams Five Fingers


iPod Nano Watch! (Keeps pace, miles, and music!)

No comments:

Post a Comment