28 October 2011

Come Sail Away

There are so many cruise-y type songs in my head right now to remind myself that I'm only a day away from one week of bliss on the high seas! Styx is, of course, in the lead at the moment. I've also been singing the Beach Boys, Jimmy Buffet and Garth Brooks' "Two Pina Coladas."

                                                                                     Source: images.google.com via Julienne on Pinterest


We set sail tomorrow at 4pm and will be back on Saturday, November 5th! We are stopping at Key West, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and the Disney island. As you may know, there's a storm brewing in the south so that may put a damper on my sun tan, but there's plenty of fun to be had on a boat rain or shine so it should be a great time.

I've lined up some great reads for while I'm away. Here's a preview of what's to come:

Three Pieces of Greek Food Knowledge and Some Love... By Demie of Paraphernalia
If I Were On a Cruise...   By Gentri of Gentri Lee
Confessions of a (Not Quite) Wine Connoisseur... By Amy of Amy Around the Corner
The Perfection of a Norwegian Sandwich... By Megan of Suitcase and Stilettos
Anniversary Gift Round Up... By Tamra of Walks With Bella

See you guys in November!

                                                                                            Source: travelise.com via Danielle on Pinterest


Sing it with me now! Aruba, Jamaica, oooooh I wanna take ya.....Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty momma!...

No comments:

Post a Comment